In light of the most-recent federal recommendations regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), USSSA has made the difficult decision to suspend the sanctioning of events in the United States and Canada until further notice.
Effective March 18, 2020, USSSA’s revised sanctioning policy will take effect. At that point, in accordance with USSSA’s bylaws, no events will be sanctioned until further notice. This is for the health and safety of our players and our tournament personnel.
USSSA will evaluate this decision weekly and determinations of when to resume sanctioning in each area of the country will be made in conjunction with state directors and their local government agencies.
We look forward to facilitating the return of sanctioned competition for all as soon as possible.
Updated: Friday February 7th 1:52 pm
Rainbow Sports Complex: ON TIME